Originally opened by Peter & Geoff Stringfellow in the late 1960s - The Penthouse sat seven flights of stairs above Castle Market.
The revered venue offered live music, dancefloor and more for thousands of punters. It became hugely popular as rock venue in the 1970s.
Cook in style with this culinary nod to Sheffield’s legendary Penthouse. This stylish, high-quality apron has handy pocket and adjustable neck strap.
The apron is:
- 65% Polyester 35% cotton twill
- Width 72cm
- Length 86cm
- Sliding adjusting buckle and pocket
- Made from Oeko-Tex(R) standard 100 fabric
· Care Instructions
How to care for your Dirty Stop Outs apron:
- Wash at 30 degrees, inside out
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron, inside out.