This eye-catching hoodie celebrates the iconic Limit venue that resided on Sheffield's West Street from 1978 to 1991.
Originally opened to serve the punk movement, the venue was the place the B-52's chose for their UK debut.
The Limit was pivotal to Sheffield's electro revolution of the early '80s staging seminal gigs by the Human League, Cabaret Voltaire, Comsat Angels and others.
This top-quality garment is hand-printed in Sheffield .
Size chart - chest size in inches
Small - 36
Medium - 40
Large - 44
XL - 48
XXL - 52
XXXL - 56
- 80% ringspun cotton, 20% polyester - 280gsm
- Twin needle stitching detail
- Double fabric hood
- Self coloured drawcords
- Kangaroo pouch pocket
- Ribbed cuffs and hem
- Brushed inner fleece
- Soft cotton faced fabric
- Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) certified production.
How to care for your Dirty Stop Outs hoodie:
- Wash at 30 degrees, inside out
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron, inside out.