Siouxsie and the Banshees were the first major band to perform at Sheffield’s new Limit Club in 1978. The performance went down in history as one of the best gigs ever at the club. This limited edition cooking apron marks that legendary event.
The apron is:
- 65% Polyester 35% cotton twill
- Width 72cm
- Length 86cm
- Sliding adjusting buckle and pocket
- Made from Oeko-Tex(R) standard 100 fabric
· Care Instructions
How to care for your Dirty Stop Outs apron:
- Wash at 30 degrees, inside out
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron, inside out.