Scamps was a glitzy after dark hangout in the early 1970s. This Eyre Street disco thrived in the era of the Fiesta, Hofbrauhaus and more.
Cook in style with this culinary nod to Sheffield’s legendary Scamp's. This stylish, high-quality apron has handy pocket and adjustable neck strap.
The apron is:
- 65% Polyester 35% cotton twill
- Width 72cm
- Length 86cm
- Sliding adjusting buckle and pocket
- Made from Oeko-Tex(R) standard 100 fabric
· Care Instructions
How to care for your Dirty Stop Outs apron:
- Wash at 30 degrees, inside out
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron, inside out.