This eye-catching hoodie celebrates the legendary Roxy venue that stood on Sheffield's Arundel Gate in the 1980s and 1990s.
With a capacity in excess of 2,000, this place had one the most jaw-dropping light shows in the country and became famous nationally as a base for the ‘Hitman & Her’ TV series.
This top quality garment is hand - printed in Sheffield.
Size chart - chest size in inches
Small - 36
Medium - 40
Large - 44
XL - 48
XXL - 52
XXXL - 56
- 80% ringspun cotton, 20% polyester - 280gsm
- Twin needle stitching detail
- Double fabric hood
- Self coloured drawcords
- Kangaroo pouch pocket
- Ribbed cuffs and hem
- Brushed inner fleece
- Soft cotton faced fabric
- Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) certified production.
How to care for your Dirty Stop Outs hoodie:
- Wash at 30 degrees, inside out
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron, inside out.