This eye-catching hoodie celebrates the mighty Fiesta cabaret club that ruled northern England in the late 1960s and 1970s.
This palatial venue first opened in Stockton in 1965 before unveiling its crowning glory in Sheffield in the summer of 1970.
it was as near as Elvis got to playing in the UK...
This top-quality garment is hand-printed in Sheffield.
Size chart - chest size in inches
Small - 36
Medium - 40
Large - 44
XL - 48
XXL - 52
XXXL - 56
- 80% ringspun cotton, 20% polyester - 280gsm
- Twin needle stitching detail
- Double fabric hood
- Self coloured drawcords
- Kangaroo pouch pocket
- Ribbed cuffs and hem
- Brushed inner fleece
- Soft cotton faced fabric
- Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) certified production.
How to care for your Dirty Stop Outs hoodie:
- Wash at 30 degrees, inside out
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron, inside out.