This eye-catching hoodie celebrates this legendary club that was without a doubt rock central in South Yorkshire. Punters made the pilgrimage from miles around – often umpteen times a week. DJs like Bob Maltby, Lez and the Bailey Brothers were spinning the rock’n’roll discs like their lives depended on it.
It was a true institution that sat seven flights of stairs above Dixon Lane.
This top-quality garment is hand-printed in Sheffield.
Size chart - chest size in inches
Small - 36
Medium - 40
Large - 44
XL - 48
XXL - 52
XXXL - 56
- 80% ringspun cotton, 20% polyester - 280gsm
- Twin needle stitching detail
- Double fabric hood
- Self coloured drawcords
- Kangaroo pouch pocket
- Ribbed cuffs and hem
- Brushed inner fleece
- Soft cotton faced fabric
- Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) certified production.
How to care for your Dirty Stop Outs hoodie:
- Wash at 30 degrees, inside out
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron, inside out.