This eye-catching hoodie celebrates Sheffield's legendary Casbah.
The former Wapentake retained the building’s rock’n’roll roots and became a magnet for goths, indie fans and much, much more in the 1990s and 2000s. It offered regular live music and heaving Friday and Saturday nights.
Hundreds of the city's rockers that had virtually sleepwalked into middle age re-discovered their mojo at the Casbah.
This top-quality garment is hand-printed in Sheffield.
Size chart - chest size in inches
Small - 36
Medium - 40
Large - 44
XL - 48
XXL - 52
XXXL - 56
- 80% ringspun cotton, 20% polyester - 280gsm
- Twin needle stitching detail
- Double fabric hood
- Self coloured drawcords
- Kangaroo pouch pocket
- Ribbed cuffs and hem
- Brushed inner fleece
- Soft cotton faced fabric
- Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) certified production.
How to care for your Dirty Stop Outs hoodie:
- Wash at 30 degrees, inside out
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron, inside out.