Long before the Wapentake reared its rock’n’roll head there was the Buccaneer. This eye-catching hoodie celebrates this legendary, long gone venue.
The Buccaneer was sited under the Grand Hotel on Leopold Street and was managed by the legendary Olga Marshall with future Limit co-owner George Webster spinning the discs. The last pint – to the horror of the rock fraternity – was pulled in 1973 after 1,979 days of custom.
This top quality garment is hand-printed in Sheffield.
Size chart - chest size in inches
Small - 36
Medium - 40
Large - 44
XL - 48
XXL - 52
XXXL - 56
- 80% ringspun cotton, 20% polyester - 280gsm
- Twin needle stitching detail
- Double fabric hood
- Self coloured drawcords
- Kangaroo pouch pocket
- Ribbed cuffs and hem
- Brushed inner fleece
- Soft cotton faced fabric
- Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) certified production.
How to care for your Dirty Stop Outs hoodie:
- Wash at 30 degrees, inside out
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron, inside out.