The B-52's made their UK debut at Sheffield’s legendary Limit Club on July 25th, 1979. The performance by the American new wave artists has been hailed as one of the best gigs ever at club. This limited edition cooking apron marks that legendary event.
The apron is:
- 65% Polyester 35% cotton twill
- Width 72cm
- Length 86cm
- Sliding adjusting buckle and pocket
- Made from Oeko-Tex(R) standard 100 fabric
· Care Instructions
How to care for your Dirty Stop Outs apron:
- Wash at 30 degrees, inside out
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron, inside out.