Celebrating the legendary mid-week nights of the ‘80s and early ‘90s - this cooking apron traces the route from the Anchor to the Adam & Eve dancefloor in Chez Vegas.
This high-quality apron has handy pocket and adjustable neck strap.
The apron is:
- 65% Polyester 35% cotton twill
- Width 72cm
- Length 86cm
- Sliding adjusting buckle and pocket
- Made from Oeko-Tex(R) standard 100 fabric
· Care Instructions
How to care for your Dirty Stop Outs apron:
- Wash at 30 degrees, inside out
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron, inside out.