This eye-catching hoodie celebrates the iconic Limit venue that resided on Sheffield's West Street from 1978 to 1991.
Originally opened to serve the punk movement, the venue was the place the B-52's chose for their UK debut and went on to became a goth epicentre.
The Limit was pivotal to Sheffield's electro revolution of the early '80s staging seminal gigs by the Human League, Cabaret Voltaire, Comsat Angels and others.
This top-quality garment is hand-printed in Sheffield.
Size chart - chest size in inches
Small - 36
Medium - 40
Large - 44
XL - 48
XXL - 52
XXXL - 56
- 80% ringspun cotton, 20% polyester - 280gsm
- Twin needle stitching detai
- Double fabric hood
- Self coloured drawcords
- Kangaroo pouch pocket
- Ribbed cuffs and hem
- Brushed inner fleece
- Soft cotton faced fabric
- Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) certified production.
How to care for your Dirty Stop Outs hoodie:
- Wash at 30 degrees, inside out
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron, inside out.